School...was great! I LOVE all my teachers. Escpecially Ms. Hoyle for Science. OMG! She is SOOOO cool. The people in my class are ok. I know everybody but it's like ALL guys. I'm so serious. And I like only have one or two friends in most of my classes.
I LOVE yearbook. Haha! Who doesn't? Like ALL my friends are in yearbook. It's going to be great!
Btw, do any of ya'll know where all the guys came from? The classes are like flooded with guys and I have all the...weird...and...um...weird...guys in my classes. =(
And BAND! OMG! There's like only ten (maybe even less) eighth graders in Symphonic! =(
~KRISTI IS WAY COOL CHANG
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
School...
Posted by Kristi Chang ♫ ♪ at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
cool
yearbook is a club here
who knows how it will be but i cant wait
Post a Comment