So...here's what i did over spring break. :)
Thursday: (Still had school) My sis's friend, Brian came from Arizona to visit.
Friday: (Still had school) Ashley came over after dance class.
Saturday: I went over to Ashley's house and played Wii for 4 hours straight.
Sunday: I chillaxed.
Monday: I went hiking at Bastrop State Park with Justine and her family, Josh and his family, Ashley, and another family. We hiked for 9.5 miles. And Brian went back to Arizona. :(
Tuesday: I went to the mall with Christine, Justine, Laura, and Josh.
Wednesday: In the morning, I went to play tennis at the mountain view park. I totally failed though. x(
Thursday: (Tomorrow) I'm going to Houston. :D
Friday: At Houston.
Saturday: Come back from Houston.
Sunday: Get ready for school. :(
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
SPRING BREAK!
Posted by Kristi Chang ♫ ♪ at 4:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
KRISTI!
Haha I have blog too. :P But boring as usual!
JUSTINE
Post a Comment