BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bring It On 2010!

A new decade. A new year. It's 2010. Double digits baby! It's time to forgive and forget.(:
A lot has happened in 2009. It was probably the year that I changed the most. Mostly emotionally. And I thank all my friends for that. But most importantly, the thing that has helped me the most this year was...music. Especially song-writing. My song book is like my diary, each song tells an important story in my life, an important event that happened, or a special feeling I felt. Music really helped me overcome all the obstacles I faced in 2009. So listen up yall. Listen closely. Always turn to music. While friends are great, they aren't always there for you, but music is. You can always turn to music and let it out. And if you listen closely, most songs have beautiful meanings. Or....you could always, always, always just turn to God. :DD
2009 was a great year. So many memories that I will treasure forever. But I'm ready for change. I'm ready for a new year. I'm excited to see what 2010 will bring. So...BRING IT ON 2010!
Happy new year everyone!
xoxo~kristi

0 comments: