And when the rain would fall down,
I'd just stare out my window.
Dreaming of what could be,
And if I'd end up happy.
I would pray.
Trying hard to reach out
But when I'd try to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me.
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here.
So I pray
I could breakaway.
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly,
I'll do what it takes 'til I touch the sky.
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway.
Out of the darkness and into the sun,
But I won't forget all the ones that I loved.
I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway.
.............
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly,
Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye,
I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Breakaway
Posted by Kristi Chang ♫ ♪ at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment