BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

California Day 4

Today was a very sad day for me. I woke up today knowing that it was the last day I was going to spend with my sister. I won't see her until Christmas break which is like 4 months away. :'(
For breakfast, I had pancakes from McDonald's and hot chocolate from Starbucks. ^^ At around 9:30, we drove to USC to help my sister move in. OFFICIAL MOVE IN DAY!!!!! (: She had SO much stuff that we had to make two trips from the hotel to USC. xD Her dorm is very nice. There are 8 floors total and each floor is split in half. One half for guys, the other for girls. Bathrooms are separate (of course) and they are like school bathrooms, and there are two showers for the girls, and two for the guys. The people there are all very friendly. (: My sister's roommate, Sarah is from Hawaii. She's half Korean and half Japenese. She's really cool. The dorm room is also very nice. It's pretty big and it provides bed, closet chest thing, drawer, and a desk for each person. You can make the mattress higher so that you can put stuff UNDERNEATH your bed. It's uber cool. (: I helped my sister unpack ALL her stuff and I helped her make her bed and everything. At around 1:30, we went down to one of the food courts to get lunch. I got a veggie burrito thing. It was HUGE. :O I ate like half of it and i couldn't eat anymore. xD It was really good though. (:
After lunch, we walked back to my sister's dorm and I helped her unpack some more. We stayed there until 6:00 and then we had to say goodbye. It was a really sad time for me because I've been through SO much with my sister and she's my bestest bestest bestest friend ever and now I won't see her until Christmas break. :'(
We returned to the hotel, rested for a while and then walked to Tofu House. Again. I got the same thing...blah blah blah. (:
Well that's pretty much my day. It is currently 10:25 PM (California time). Stay tuned for California Day 5 (last day! ) :'(
Love,
-Kristi

0 comments: