BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

My First Not-Pointless Post! :D

Well, I was looking at Andrew's and Richard's blog and WHOA. All their post things are so...not pointless. So I have decided to stop writing posts about pointless things. Haha. xD Okay. Erm. I'm going off to California in about two weeks. I will be there for five days. We're mostly shopping for my sister's college things, the things that are too heavy to drag there. And than, when it's time to come back to Texas, my sister won't be coming back with us. :'( She's staying in California for college so the only time I'll see her now is during Christmas break and Summer break...and maybe Spring break but I'm not sure. It's going to be SO weird not having my sister around. I'm in her room a lot so it's going to take a while for me to get use to the fact that my sister won't be in her room whenever I go in there. :'(
School starts in about...eh...three weeks or so. I'm extremely paranoid about high school right now. I'm really looking forward to being in yearbook and dance class again though. :D
Well, post more later. Thank you so much for reading. LOVE YOU!
-Kristiii

0 comments: