BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Check It Out!

Hey yall. Two more weeks until school starts! Yay?
Anyhoo, I've been watching a lot of videos on youtube lately. ^^ And I just wanted to share some things I've found that I really really like.
So first...well, he's done a lot of covers. He has a great voice, very talented. And he has...I think two albums out. Check out his I Got a Feeling- Black Eyed Peas cover. It's ahmazing!!! Ooh yeah...his name is David Choi. (:
Second, he's also done a lot of covers. Ahmazing voice, extremely talented. His music...WOW! It's gonna take him to grrrreat places. I really like his...dang...I love all his covers. Don't have a favorite. xD Well, check out his channel and his videos. MORGAN THEN! w00t. :D
Third, his debut album is coming out August 28, 2009 (three days after school starts. xD) He has done a lot of covers, he writes his own songs, and he has a really really nice voice. His new single, Lonely Solider, came out a few days ago and it's a REALLY good song. So check out Sean Murphy. (:
Well....that's it for now. :D Thanks for checking out my blog. I LOVE YALL! :]
XOXO,
-Kristi

0 comments: